BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 29, 2011

it seems so hard


i want it to repeat )':

I'm not sure , if you meant what you said . I'm scared , and i know so do you riqht ? iloveyou . but if only you could prove to me more . Show me your sincerity , cause i don't know what to believe . It will be easier if you could just tell me the truth . Whenever i'm with you , you treated me so different . When you touched my hand , suddenly i miss us )': i don't know if you feel it . But tht was what i was feelinq . I want fj square to happen aqain . bt , i'm scared . i'm not qettinq my hopes up and all . What if i qet hurt aqain , you're the cause of every tears . but i know , its somehow worth .

I just don't understand you , why are you makinq it so hard ? You're just like an on and off button . Sometimes , you're nice and sweet and sometimes you're not . And whenever i ask , you told me tht you don't want to disturb me and some other quy ? i had my heart set on you , only you cannot see tht . yes , i do sayanqkan him , but ... how hard i tried . my feelinqs fr him is weaker . My feelinq fr you is stronqer . but i don"t know ... i just don't .

No comments:

Post a Comment