BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, January 15, 2011


heyy , i thouqht of chanqinq my bloqsonq to move on by bruno mars . beh muzicons sot siaaa -.- nantinanti uh , lau ader time yaani try laaqy . so yeaah , baru habis cuci toilet , sakit sehh pinqqanq daa lamer taq cuci nyer pasal . kener beros sumer benda , sapu rumah laaqy . naik turon itu tanqqe . walao ! mati siaa lau harihari qyni . penat amaat . hahah . pemalas riqht iknow :/
So later plan naaq qo peninsula buy shoe . Or jalanjalan i don't know , ikot my uncle ker aper . Pusinqpusinq satu s'pore ker laaqy best , dari dudok rumah . Erm , yeaah . My mom reqistered to qo to umrah this cominq june . She will be leavinq fr two weeks . haha , atlast she had her wish . Even , she had to qo there without her husband , if it wasn't fr my o's . i'll follow her , i want to qo there too . but unfortunately , she will be qoinq with nenek atok . thinkinq about this makes me cry ): i pity my mother , why can't i suffer her pain . and let her be happy (: ilove my ibu ..

No comments:

Post a Comment