BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, December 27, 2010

Shasha Rose

Heyy , tht will be Shasha Rose . I sumpah i sayanq her alot . We have been facinq hard times , but we both know tht we have each others back )': i know i can't rely on anyone else to cheer me up , they can only cause us pain , then run away . This are all criminals at heart . When i went to her house just now , her mother was like askinq am i okay ? Cause she say she heard me cryinq on the phone . So yeaah , my eyes was teary , cause tht time was when i felt somene actually care enuff to ask me ): When i was in Shasha's room , i just can't hold on . That i poured everythinq to her . And a huq was all i need .
Even how upside down my world's qonna be , i have to do somethinq about it . I have to stay stronq fr myself , not fr my family , him or anybody else . Cause , they can never understand , what i feel . Even if i don't qet appreciated , well . Everythinq must be sincere , we can't expect anythinq back riqht ? So what if i'm sad ? So what if i'm hurt alonq the way , let me qet this straiqht . I'm immune to it all . I just keep breakinq , so what is the point on holdinq everythinq up riqht ? I may feel lonely , but i think all this are part of life . We can't do anythinq to chanqe . So yeaaah . May 2011 , be a different year . Please , 2011 i want to be happy . That is all i ever wanted .

No comments:

Post a Comment