BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 5, 2010

I
never used to be jealous then I liked you. Now, I’m jealous if just about
every
girl that you talk to, smile at or even wave at all because in those
seconds
when you look at her eyes, I wasn’t on your mind.


Heyy , daa balik frm Batam daa :D

I didn't have a nice time , during my holidays . I cried there alot )': I just can't bare it all . I can't bare seeing your face . i didn't mean to break your heart , my intention was only to be strong fr my mother . I want to help her , ease her pain . If i can , i'll take the pain away frm her , so it will be me who is hurting )': ibu is sick pa .. Please do something to change this family . fr her . not fr me , but fr my siblings to . You told me , you want to correct everything , but what are you correcting ? which part of this , is correct infront of your eyes ? I know i can never be good infront of your eyes . Even , i didn't say it . even if i'm rude to you . You should know tht deep down in me , you're still my father and iloveyou ):

I keep crying this few days . Keep crying myself to sleep , sampai pagi pagi mate daa kalah panda . Why isn't there any day , fr me not to cry . Faking smiles is easy . watching everyone have fun , watching someone get to see my face and smile , tht is really nice feeling . But inside ? i'm just breaking down so much . The person i love , no longer here fr me . Its time , fr me to let go . I can'thold onto you anymore , the promise we made . i don't know till when i can love you . Cause loving you just hurt me so much . i want to move on . but how ? what do you expect me to say or do when you have others in your heart to ? hearing you going out with her , wanting her to be yours . Then , what am i still doing here ? Why don't you put yourself in my shoes , if i were to treat you like this you will definitely hate me boy ... Sometime , i just think tht i'm being stupid to hold on )':

No comments:

Post a Comment