BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, December 19, 2010

I need a break from everythinq like seriously . My heart , is just stumblinq around not knowinq what to do . And , my brain just won't help me . I had enough , i wasn't beinq yaani for the past 5 months . I turned , to a hideous player . Goinq around , and beinq so hurt and lonely , i took it out on other people )': i'm beinq a bitch . But , after thinkinq and reflectinq on everythinq , all this doesn't make me feel happy , my heart doesn't seem to be at ease . Instead , i'm creatinq more hurt in it . All this , need to come to an end . I know , whom i love . I know , whom i want to be with . I know whom , i'll wait for . So , there should not be anyone , cominq in between till i'm really ready , to let qo . Anyway , there is no use rushinq thru this thinqs . I want to be someone , tht doesn't need a boy by her side , to keep her smilinq . I don't need tht . I won't be dependinq on anyone but myself . Whatever , is qoinq to happen , i leave it to qod . He knows best laa riqht ?
I'm sorry , wan . I can't do this anymore , i can't brinq myself to lie to anybody . I memanq sayanqkan you . No doubts tht i do , but my heart . I tried to love you , qive my whole heart to . But , i don't know , why i can't do tht . I really love beinq around you . You just make me lauqh and smile , with all your stupid jokes . But , i think now . I just need time . I don't want to continue doinq all this . I'm sorry , tht i hurt you . I know , you are really keen , to make me move on . I tried to , but i just can't . Not yet . I hope you don't mind , if we were to be friends , fr now ):

No comments:

Post a Comment