BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 28, 2010

Yaani Delaney

Heyy ! i miss this siaaa . dibelai and loved . haha ! random eh ? yaa .

Aniway , planning to go cycling later tapi tngok ah ! its raining , punyer laa lebat . Then end up , me and shasha rose lepak lepak jer laaa . And oh yaa , i have something in mind uh this few days . k , listen here . I'm a big girl , and i believe i'm big enough to make my own choices . Whatever consequences it has . I'm the one who has to face it . I don't mind you ginving advices , but i just don't like the way you boss around with my life . You're not my parents , and you should know very well tht you have no rights over me . Ijust don't like , it . When i don't listen to you , you will give me those faces tht make me feel so guilty . I have to listen to your needs and wants . But what about me ? don't i have any rights fr my own life ? hmmm , i don't think so .

No comments:

Post a Comment