BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Rozita Yusof


Time check , daa pukul 3:44 am . I'm still awake . Actually , yaani daa sleep tao , but i was awaken by this wonderful dream ^^ haha . wasted siaaa . Smpi sekarang taaqleh tido .

So today , i spent the whole day with my mother (: Cause today , was suppose to be her 17 years of anniversary with my dad . But , i think he forgot ): And my mom was crying fr having to face him in the house , so i decided to ajak her out with my auntie . So kiter pn meet kat northpoint , makan icecream pt macd then when straight to arab street , go look fr somethings . then gy ilumma plan naaq go watch movie . tpi taaqder criter best pon -_________- ader pon sumer NC16 . pfft , wait ah ! next year , i come ! haha ! then ended up kiter maen maen game pt timezone , macam idiot kan ? haha ! bt i just want to cheer her up ^^ after tht , kiter go jalan pat bugis street , buy my topi ! mom say , i look different . yelaar , lau taq asyik sebok jek nan fringe . So after tht , kiter go makan pt beachroad . haha , tulang tulang ^^ . Then baleq , i'm so tired now . Want try sleep . byee

ps :
suke - s
sayang - ?
cinta - ?

pfft ! make me cannot sleep , piker pasal ni ! T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment