BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, November 20, 2010

things begin to change


Things began to change , as i soon woke up from all this . I don't deserve to be treated tht way . I know i deserve better . Finally , i'm standing on my feet , slowly but surely i'll be able to leave you behind . Having Aris around to make laugh , and smile , is something tht i'm really greatful for . Pig , thanks fr understanding my situation and all ! date kiter gy science centre jady tao ! haha !

i'm spending alot of time , wit shasha rose this week . haha ! gerek ah , since both single , we spent alot of time doing crazy stuff outside together ! hah , my wani having hard time now , but its okay kiter go thru together alright ? kye boleh cry together ^^v haha !

No comments:

Post a Comment