BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 21, 2010

Semua lelaki samer jek ! samer ! do you know , how much i hate this people . They will make it nice to hear , but nothing to prove . You say , don't bother bout your personal life . Who do you think she is siaaa if she is not allow to know your personal matter . Its not official , so she still has her rights . I can terimer if you want to maki me . Call me fcuker all you want . I don't care . Call me whatever names you want , but not to my mother you idiot ! fcuker ! taq payah baleq laa sia , kau dudok saner ah ! kumpul duit banyak banyak , duit boleh bawak kebahagian kan ? tido ah kau nan duit kau ! i put up with you , cause of my mother . i want to stay strong fr her . but now ? youu look what you have done . Korg , naq tawu knaper aqu taqnaq dengar cakap dier kan ? i have my reasons . korg lau ingat aqu taq tawu respect bapak sendiri , itu korg nyer pasal !

No comments:

Post a Comment